The number of WOPs implemented in the region will increase as the Cari-WOP platform gains recognition and mobilizes funds and support in the region and internationally.
The WOPs implemented or under implementation are (*):
- WOP between Guyana Water Inc. (GWI) (Guyana) and Belize Water Services (BWS) (Belize) – Profile pending
- WOP between Corporación del Acueducto y Alcantarillado de la Vega (CORAAVEGA) (República Dominicana) and Empresas Públicas de Medellín (EPM) (Colombia) – Profile pending
- WOP between Belize Water Services (BWS) (Belize) and Contra Costa Water District (CCWD) (USA)
- WOP between Syndicat Intercommunal du Centre et du Sud de la Martinique (SICSM) (France) and Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) (Saint Lucia)
- WOP multi-partner with Direction National de l’Eau Potable et de l’Assainissement (DINEPA) (Haiti)
- WOP between Water and Energy Company Bonaire (The Nethertlands) and Vitens Evides International (The Netherlands)
- WOP between Instituto Nacional de Recursos Hídricos (INRH) (Cuba) and Service Public de l'Assainissement Francilien (SIAAP) (France) - Profile pending
- WOP between Sistema de Acueductos de Gibara y Acueducto provincial de Holguín (Cuba) and Aigües del Prat (Spain) - Profile pending
- WOP between MCP Water Board (Suriname) and Companhia de Saneamento Ambiental do Distrito Federal (CAESB) (Brazil)
- WOP between Suriname Water Supply Company (Suriname) and World Waternet (The Netherlands)
- WOP between MCP Water Board (Suriname) and World Waternet (The Netherlands)
(*) Cari-WOP Steering Committee does not claim propriety of the work done by the water authorities of the above mentioned countries. This list reflects the WOPs implemented in the larger Caribbean region and that are included in GWOPA’s database.